"Roslina is a truly wonderful, humble, and courageous trainer who is deeply committed to excellence in her her students, and in herself. She is a perfect balance between skillful, playful and professional, with a big heart and commitment to make a difference and serve others through her work.”
Timothy Hammons (Co-Founder, Art of Awakening)
The 5 Virtue Strategies
1. Speaking the Language of Virtues - Language creates reality. From the time language came into existence, all cultures have recognised its power to shape history. The Language of Virtues creates a space within ourselves, and between the selves that invite the best of one another.
2. Setting Clear Boundaries - Boundaries exist to keep us safe. Virtues based boundaries are intuitively respectful and restorative, thus inviting a climate of peace and harmony.
3. Recognising Teachable Moments - Our behaviour is not our destiny, unless we believe it. Recognising that every moment of Life is an opportunity to develop our Virtues muscle creates an incredible paradigm shift in the way we perceive and profit from life's difficult moments.
4. Honouring the Spirit - Creating space in our lives that encourages reflection, reverence and the expression of beauty fortifies the dignity of our individual and collective spirit.
5. The Art of Companioning - The gift of our presence in moments of difficulty is one of the most powerful form of sacred curiosity that seeks to restore the troubled soul unto itself. This counselling approach supports an individual’s innate wisdom and empowers personal responsibility.
If you are intrigued as to how the 5 Virtue Strategies can be integrated into your organisation, your school, or your personal life, drop me a note.
The Virtues Project
The Virtues Project (TM) was founded in Canada in 1991 by Linda Kavelin-Popov, Dr. Dan Popov and John Kavelin.
It was honoured by the United Nations during the International Year of the Family as a "model global program for families of all cultures".
It empowers individuals to live more authentic meaningful lives; families to raise children of compassion and integrity; educators to create safe, caring, and high performing learning communities; and leaders to encourage excellence and ethics.